Getting to Capri
Private Transfer from NAPLES to CASA DI CAPRI
In order to make Your stay with us more comfortable, we are delighted to offer you the availability to arrange a private transfer service from the Airport or Train Station.
Upon your arrival a hotel representative will welcome you with a sign of Casa di Capri Suite.
Their driver will take you to the port on a Mercedes E or similar for boarding on the hydrofoil to Capri as well as providing luggage assistance.
At your arrival at the port of Marina Grande in Capri, another hotel representative will welcome you organizing a final transfer to Casa di Capri Suite through taxi.
The service includes luggage handling service for a maximum of one piece of luggage per person, Private car in Naples, Hydrofoils tickets and Private Taxi in Capri.
Please find below the rates for the private transfer service one way:
1 person Euro 140.00
2 people Euro 240.00
3 people Euro 360.00
4 people Euro 480.00
In case you wish to have instead of the public hydrofoil a private speed boat between Naples and Capri it is available with an extra charge of Euro 700.00
How to reach Capri by your self
The Island of Capri can be reached by hydrofoil from Naples all year round, while in the summer months connections are also available from many other places in the Gulf of Naples like Sorrento and Positano.
Hydrofoils and ferries
• From Sorrento
ferries and hydrofoils headed to Capri depart from the port of Marina Piccola. The port is linked to the town center by bus or taxi. The port can be reached on foot, via a series of steps commencing in Piazza Tasso. Times of sea crossings vary according to the season and weather conditions. For the latest update, check the website www.capri.net. The journey between Sorrento and Capri takes approximately 20 minutes by hydrofoil and 30 minutes by ferry.
• From Naples
there are two ports in Naples from where boats depart for Capri: Molo Beverello for hydrofoil crossings and Calata di Massa for ferry crossings. A free shuttle service links the two ports (approx. 500 meters). Times of ferry and hydrofoil crossings change according to the season and weather conditions. You may consult www.capri.net for the latest update. The journey from Naples to Capri takes circa 50 minutes by hydrofoil and approximately 80 minutes by ferry.
• How to get to Molo Beverello from Naples Piazza Garibaldi railway station
the best way is by taxi. Once your train has arrived, head towards the entrance to the station where you will see a line of licensed taxis. The journey will take about ten to fifteen minutes, depending on traffic.
• How to get to Molo Beverello from Naples Capodichino airport
you can reach Molo Beverello by bus or taxi. The "Alibus" coach that runs between the airport and the city center leaves from just outside Terminal 1. Tickets can be bought direct from the driver. The journey to Piazza Municipio takes roughly 40 minutes. From there, the hydrofoil docks are just a 3 minute walk away. If you choose to make the journey by taxi, make sure you take one of the licensed taxi cabs parked outside Terminal 1. Ask the driver to apply the fixed rate, before boarding the vehicle.
If you are travelling by car
On the Island of Capri non-residents’ vehicles are not allowed from the end of March until the beginning of November. We therefore recommend that guests leave their vehicles in a secure car park on the mainland.
• Car parks near the port of Sorrento: Sorrento's Marina Piccola car park is located next to the embarkation point. There are numerous other car parks in town.
• Car parks near Molo Beverello: the nearest car park to Naples' Molo Beverello is the city's Buono car park. Should this be full, you can leave your vehicle in the large Brin car park, located close to the motorway exit. From there you will need to take a taxi or bus to the port.
How to reach the center of Capri
Casa di Capri Exclusive Guest House lies in the heart of the town, in the traffic free zone of Via le Botteghe 60. This area is reachable by funicular railway, taxi or public transportation.
• Luggage: Remember that from the Piazzetta onwards, all car traffic in the centre of Capri is strictly prohibited. For this reason, it is best to entrust any heavy or cumbersome baggage (12 Euro for each item) to the porters at the ferry and hydrofoil arrival areas for transport to the hotel. There are also porters who can take your baggage to the hotel from the Piazzetta in Capri center for 5 Euro per item. You will find them at the taxi stop.
Our staff will not take care of the luggage transportation
From the port, there are two ways of reaching Capri's famous Piazzetta:
• Funicular railway: the island's funicular train transports passengers from the port of Marina Grande to the Piazzetta in just 3 minutes (2 euro). The train departs every 15 minutes. The entrance to the funicular railway is located directly opposite the docks. The ticket office is situated on the right.
• Taxis: at the port you'll normally find a number of taxis, including the island's famous cabriolet cabs. The fare to get to the centre of Capri is around 20 euro. We advise guests who decide to take a taxi to still use the luggage delivery service, as taxis can only take you as far as the stand in the vicinity of the Piazzetta, from where you will need to proceed to the hotel on foot (a 2 minute walk away).
Once in the main square of Capri, Piazza Umberto I, universally know as "la Piazzetta", under the Tower Clock, next to the information point, will be a person of our staff who will guide you to Casa di Capri Suite.
*Therefore please let the proprety know your expected arrival time to Capri in advanced. You can contact the proprety by phone or write us by email.
We wish you a pleasant journey. Please do not hesitate to contact the hotel for any further information you might require.
A guide to organizing your boat trip sailing around the island aboard one of Capri's traditional "Gozzo" fishing boats.
The nature itineraries, panoramic coastal footpaths and spectacular viewing points in all the most beautiful corners of the island
Trips to Sorrento, Pompei, Herculaneum and the coastal towns of the Amalfi Coast from the Island of Capri.
Let relax as expert hands pamper you with exclusive in Room treatments by Casa di Capri SPA.